Translation of flaw in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in material, glass) defecto (masculine), imperfección (feminine), falla (feminine), fallo (masculine) (Spain/España)Example sentences1.2 (in argument) error (masculine); (in character) defecto (masculine)
- Scratches, marks, dents, stains, blemishes or flaws are worth money to you, because they mean price reductions!
- Evaluate each garment and clearly mark stains, flaws or worn areas.
- I sometimes use vintage fabrics, and these tend to have flaws: small marks, fading, tiny pinholes are all typical of vintage fabric.
- Experiencing depression after childbirth isn't a character flaw or a weakness.
- Fitz is a character filled with flaws and faults, all just waiting for a fissure to weep and seep out of.
- Doesn't this self-serving recklessness suggest a character flaw, a lack of seriousness, some failure of judgement?
- Leftists have been known to use literary theory to demonstrate flaws in science.
- He demonstrates logical flaws in the theory and points out its fallacies.
- Its trading business was launched in 1990, but big flaws in the business plan were already apparent to insiders by 1995.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.