Translation of flaw in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in material, glass) defecto (masculine), imperfección (feminine), falla (feminine), fallo (masculine) (Spain/España)Example sentences1.2 (in argument) error (masculine); (in character) defecto (masculine)
- Scratches, marks, dents, stains, blemishes or flaws are worth money to you, because they mean price reductions!
- Evaluate each garment and clearly mark stains, flaws or worn areas.
- I sometimes use vintage fabrics, and these tend to have flaws: small marks, fading, tiny pinholes are all typical of vintage fabric.
- Experiencing depression after childbirth isn't a character flaw or a weakness.
- Fitz is a character filled with flaws and faults, all just waiting for a fissure to weep and seep out of.
- Doesn't this self-serving recklessness suggest a character flaw, a lack of seriousness, some failure of judgement?
- Leftists have been known to use literary theory to demonstrate flaws in science.
- He demonstrates logical flaws in the theory and points out its fallacies.
- Its trading business was launched in 1990, but big flaws in the business plan were already apparent to insiders by 1995.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.