Translation of floating in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- Numbers hit by global warming and loss of nest sites; floating water plantain is increasingly under threat from the re-opening of canals to heavy traffic.
- She tossed a floating toy into the water for her dog to fetch over and over.
- As I have said before rearing a family when you spend all your life on floating water weeds is a hazardous business.
- 2 (Finance) 2.1(currency/exchange rate)
- The mine ended as a failure, and to settle a floating indebtedness all movable equipment was sold in 1865.
- The larvae spend several months as floating zooplankton before settling down onto the reef.
- There is already a floating population of 100 million or more migrants seeking work in cities.
a corto plazo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.