- [hat/bag] flexible, blando; [ears/tail] caído; [doll] de trapo; [body] desmadejadoMore example sentences
- ‘Hello, Addy,’ she gasps, clasping a tube to her lips, a big white floppy cricket hat hanging over her scalp.
- Police described the offender as white, aged about 17, of thin build, with short, dark, floppy hair, protruding ears and a crooked nose.
- Bourbon looked at Farly, who looked just a little pitiful slumped on the couch, hands folded on his stomach, his soft, floppy ears hanging low on his head.
noun/nombre (plural -pies)
- [colloquial/familiar] floppy diskMore example sentences
- High-end computer furniture pieces allow the user to lock up all the storage media such as floppies, compact discs and detachable storage devices.
- Similarly, you can't have two hard drives and a floppy, nor can you have dual optical drives.
- If there is a floppy in the disk drive, remove it.