- 1.1 (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) ) florín (masculine) 1.2 (in Netherlands) [dated/anticuado] florín (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Material possessions and the means of measuring them by reference to groats, shillings or florins were forbidden in the Holy Parish.
- No more will the devil's mouthwash flood their coffers with shillings and florins.
- The record price of €127,000 was paid for an Anglo-Irish 1642 gold coin at Whyte's in 2000 and in the same year a 1943 florin, the two shilling piece, fetched €20,000.
- Vallo believes these people, led by El Libre, will easily pay 50,000 gold florins for the huge stash of weapons.
- The Dutch offered 5,000 troops and 50,000 florins per month.
- The currency is the Netherlands Antilles florin or ‘guilder ‘, with an exchange rate fixed to the US dollar: Naf1.75 = US $1.’
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.