Translation of florin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in UK) 1.2 (in Netherlands) [dated]Example sentences
- Material possessions and the means of measuring them by reference to groats, shillings or florins were forbidden in the Holy Parish.
- No more will the devil's mouthwash flood their coffers with shillings and florins.
- The record price of €127,000 was paid for an Anglo-Irish 1642 gold coin at Whyte's in 2000 and in the same year a 1943 florin, the two shilling piece, fetched €20,000.
- Vallo believes these people, led by El Libre, will easily pay 50,000 gold florins for the huge stash of weapons.
- The Dutch offered 5,000 troops and 50,000 florins per month.
- The currency is the Netherlands Antilles florin or ‘guilder ‘, with an exchange rate fixed to the US dollar: Naf1.75 = US $1.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.