Translation of florin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in UK) florín (masculine) 1.2 (in Netherlands) [dated/anticuado] florín (masculine)Example sentences
- Material possessions and the means of measuring them by reference to groats, shillings or florins were forbidden in the Holy Parish.
- No more will the devil's mouthwash flood their coffers with shillings and florins.
- The record price of €127,000 was paid for an Anglo-Irish 1642 gold coin at Whyte's in 2000 and in the same year a 1943 florin, the two shilling piece, fetched €20,000.
- Vallo believes these people, led by El Libre, will easily pay 50,000 gold florins for the huge stash of weapons.
- The Dutch offered 5,000 troops and 50,000 florins per month.
- The currency is the Netherlands Antilles florin or ‘guilder ‘, with an exchange rate fixed to the US dollar: Naf1.75 = US $1.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the