intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- (+ adverb complement/+ adverbio predicativo) to flounce in/out entrar/salir* indignado ( or airado etc) to flounce around the room moverse* por la habitación haciendo aspavientosExample sentences
- As the others flounced and stamped their way through the jungle, Blackburn's equable temper won through.
- I didn't know what last time was, but it had to have been bad because Kara's face colored and she seemed at a loss for words, picking to flounce off in a fury instead.
- Making an angry noise, she turned and flounced out to the carriage.
- (impatient movement) aspaviento (masculine)