Translation of fluent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in languages) to be fluent in Italianhablar italiano con fluidez or solturafluent Cobol programmers requiredse necesitan programadores con dominio de Cobolshe spoke in fluent Urduhabló con fluidez en urdu1.2(style/delivery)
- Darnell talked for two minutes and said a lot less than a fluent speaker could have communicated in three sentences…
- By that definition, only a handful of fluent speakers remains.
- It points out that fluent speakers have fallen from 250,000 over 80 years ago to under 30,000 today.
- He left ECM in 1985, so this compilation covers the first decade of his career: the melodies are fresh; the solos are fluent and graceful.
- His piano playing is smooth, fluent and inventive and the band, when given room to breathe, turn in some fine playing.
- The elf smiled, concentrating for a moment, then glanced up, tracing one hand across invisible arcane symbols in graceful, fluent motions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.