- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (natural) espuma (feminine)More example sentences1.2 u and c (detergent, chemical) espuma (feminine) contraceptive/shaving foam espuma espermicida/de afeitar
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (padding) espuma (feminine)
- She poured a dollop into her hands and raked her fingers through her hair, lathering the shampoo into a thick white foam.
- The molinillo was placed in the chocolate pot and agitated to form foam.
- As a coffee shop, they offer all the extras you hope for, including lattes served in pre-warmed mugs decorated with thick drifts of creamy foam.
More example sentences
- He said the foam had the consistency of shaving foam, but much smaller, and is entirely harmless.
- But the cake, shaped like a Reese's cup with a liquid center and curry-touched foam, is pure yum.
- They make a decent café au lait that's served in a glass and topped with a thick, lip-sticking foam.
- A piece of dry foam rubber or foam plastic, rubbed over the garment, will usually take them off.
- Plastic, foam or rubber thongs are completely casual, but can be worn off the beach nonetheless.
- Once the rubber and mounting foam have been cut, the stamps are glued to a wooden mound and are ready to impress!
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [sea/waves] hacer* espuma to foam at the mouth [animal] echar espuma por la boca she was foaming at the mouth estaba que rabiaba
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.