- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (natural) espuma (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (detergent, chemical) espuma (feminine) contraceptive/shaving foam espuma espermicida/de afeitar (before noun/delante del nombre) foam bath espuma (feminine) de baño foam insulation espuma (feminine) aislante
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (padding) espuma (feminine)
- She poured a dollop into her hands and raked her fingers through her hair, lathering the shampoo into a thick white foam.
- The molinillo was placed in the chocolate pot and agitated to form foam.
- As a coffee shop, they offer all the extras you hope for, including lattes served in pre-warmed mugs decorated with thick drifts of creamy foam.
More example sentences
- He said the foam had the consistency of shaving foam, but much smaller, and is entirely harmless.
- But the cake, shaped like a Reese's cup with a liquid center and curry-touched foam, is pure yum.
- They make a decent café au lait that's served in a glass and topped with a thick, lip-sticking foam.
- A piece of dry foam rubber or foam plastic, rubbed over the garment, will usually take them off.
- Plastic, foam or rubber thongs are completely casual, but can be worn off the beach nonetheless.
- Once the rubber and mounting foam have been cut, the stamps are glued to a wooden mound and are ready to impress!
- [sea/waves] hacer* espuma to foam at the mouth [animal] echar espuma por la boca she was foaming at the mouth estaba que rabiabaMore example sentences
- She saw the boats pulling away from the docks and the water foamed and bubbled beneath them.
- The tub is slick, and with lots of slippery bubbles foaming up from the jets, you'd best watch your step.
- Stir and set aside for 5 or 6 minutes, until mixture bubbles and foams.