Translation of fractional in Spanish:
- 1 (Mathematics)Example sentences
- Both have identical fractional parts after the decimal point.
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- Each time we take the reciprocal of the fractional part we usually get another long list of decimal places.
- 2 (very small)(difference/amount)Example sentences
- Tiny though this fractional increase seems when expressed this way, the overall amounts are huge.
- And my input is a tiny, fractional thing of a film, and how it's dealt with in post-production, how the studio is marketed.
- Anticipating the beat by fractional amounts on single chords or notes (Blues singers do this all the time to express pain and suffering).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than