Translation of fracture in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Example sentences1.2 (crack)
- Stress fractures are partial fractures, often hairline cracks in the bone, caused by repeated stress.
- Direct injury to the spine may cause a bone fracture anywhere along your vertebral column.
- Bone scanning is sensitive but not specific for detecting stress fractures, healing fractures, infections and tumors.
- 1 (Medicine)(bone/arm/shoulder)she fractured her arm
fracturarse fracturó el brazoExample sentences
- The scaphoid is the most commonly fractured bone of the wrist.
- The mammalian liver can regenerate if a part of it is removed, the antlers of male deer regenerate each year, and fractured bones can mend by a regenerative process.
- She has never required any surgical procedures or fractured any bones.
- 1.1 (Medicine)(bone/arm/leg)1.2 (crack)
- His characters are fractured, broken people, who find happiness too late and too unsatisfactorily, if at all.
- Broken columns of rock fractured from the face are tumbled like a game of jackstraws below.
- This inequality leads to fracturing within the stone and eventual disintegration.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.