- 1.1 [Med] fractura (f)More example sentences1.2 (crack) fisura (f), grieta (f)
- Stress fractures are partial fractures, often hairline cracks in the bone, caused by repeated stress.
- Direct injury to the spine may cause a bone fracture anywhere along your vertebral column.
- Bone scanning is sensitive but not specific for detecting stress fractures, healing fractures, infections and tumors.
- 1 [Med] [bone/arm/shoulder] fracturar she fractured her arm se fracturó el brazo
- 1.1 [Med] [bone/arm/leg] fracturarse 1.2 (crack) agrietarseMore example sentences
More example sentences
- His characters are fractured, broken people, who find happiness too late and too unsatisfactorily, if at all.
- Broken columns of rock fractured from the face are tumbled like a game of jackstraws below.
- This inequality leads to fracturing within the stone and eventual disintegration.
- The scaphoid is the most commonly fractured bone of the wrist.
- The mammalian liver can regenerate if a part of it is removed, the antlers of male deer regenerate each year, and fractured bones can mend by a regenerative process.
- She has never required any surgical procedures or fractured any bones.