- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] fractura (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (crack) fisura (feminine), grieta (feminine)
- Stress fractures are partial fractures, often hairline cracks in the bone, caused by repeated stress.
- Direct injury to the spine may cause a bone fracture anywhere along your vertebral column.
- Bone scanning is sensitive but not specific for detecting stress fractures, healing fractures, infections and tumors.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 [Medicine/Medicina] [bone/arm/shoulder] fracturar she fractured her arm se fracturó el brazo
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.