Translation of frantic in Spanish:
- 1 (very worried) they were frantic with worryestaban desesperados de la preocupaciónExample sentences
- Many customers eagerly signed up because their pets had been made frantic with fear by the noise of fireworks.
- This time, however, he failed to return and his mother is frantic with worry about his safety.
- I have been speaking to his dad and he and his wife are just frantic with worry, they can't sleep or eat.
- 2 (desperate)(effort/struggle/search)
- In the latter stages they attempted a frantic counter-attack but the ball play was feeble.
- She was quickly discovered after a frantic search, bleeding and shocked.
- The men noticed the boy was missing and after a frantic search they discovered his body in the river.
- 3 (frenzied, hectic)(activity)to drive somebody frantic
frenéticoponer frenético a alguien
sacar de quicio a alguien
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.