- 1 u c (deception) fraude (m), estafa (f) by fraud fraudulentamente, por medios fraudulentosMore example sentences
- Prosecutors also dropped wire fraud and computer fraud charges in the agreement.
- In the letter they warn that any attempt at ballot fraud will result in prosecution.
- This was a fairly seminal case in the evolution of fraud in the criminal law in this country.
- 2 c 2.1 (person) farsante (mf), impostor, -tora (m,f) 2.2 (fraudulent thing) engaño (m)More example sentences
- There are an astounding number of plain frauds and charlatans (to phrase it at its highest) in charge of the propaganda of the other side.
- As the writer points out, peer review is good for picking out problems with methodology - but true frauds just fake the data.
- We have these frauds, these psychologists, who know nothing more than you or I, telling us what's best for our children.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.