- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (deception) fraude (m), estafa (f) by fraud fraudulentamente, por medios fraudulentosMore example sentences
- Prosecutors also dropped wire fraud and computer fraud charges in the agreement.
- In the letter they warn that any attempt at ballot fraud will result in prosecution.
- This was a fairly seminal case in the evolution of fraud in the criminal law in this country.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (person) farsante (mf), impostor, (m,f) 2.2 (fraudulent thing) engaño (masculine)More example sentences
- There are an astounding number of plain frauds and charlatans (to phrase it at its highest) in charge of the propaganda of the other side.
- As the writer points out, peer review is good for picking out problems with methodology - but true frauds just fake the data.
- We have these frauds, these psychologists, who know nothing more than you or I, telling us what's best for our children.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.