n (pl -cies)
- 1.1 u (of visits, events) frecuencia (f) 1.2 u c [Phys] [Rad] [TV] frecuencia (f) high/low frequency alta/baja frecuencia (before n) frequency band (banda (f) de) frecuencia (f) frequency modulation frecuencia (f) moduladaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.3 u c (in statistics) frecuencia (f)
- The answer, Zuckerwar explains, is that each one generates silent infrasound - long sound waves at a frequency below 20 hertz.
- The Doppler effect is a change in the frequency of sound waves caused by moving objects.
- Newton concluded that these forms of light vibrate at different frequencies.
More example sentences
- Suppose an FM radio station is assigned the broadcast frequency 100 MHz.
- In short, it plugs into a headphones jack and transmits the signal over an FM frequency you choose.
- Finally, he tuned his suit's radio to the frequency listed on the cover of the transmitter.
- Over time, symptomatic periods may increase in frequency and severity.
- Poch and Mannering found that the presence of a sight-distance restriction was found to significantly increase accident frequency.
- Rest periods and frequency should be the same as those for increasing muscular strength.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and the festival of el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.