Translation of frothy in Spanish:
adjective frothier, frothiest
- Add four eggs and half a cup of water to the paste and beat well with an egg beater till very frothy and air bubbles appear.
- Now, I don't mean the actual delightfully frothy bubbles that dance around on the top of a glass of champagne.
- If you have a room at the front of the hotel you open the shutters to the full glory of the frothy blue ocean bashing against the rocks below.
- Consequently, you get an evening of light, frothy entertainment as you revel in the filthy deeds the schemers get up to and share their delight at the misfortune of others.
- What we really get is a light, frothy, insubstantial comedy that feels more like Meet the Parents, and a really nice DVD package.
- The film's light, frothy tone and the fact that it won the Genie in this category and an award at Cannes definitely works in its favour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.