- 1 (allotted time) the government's mandate is unlikely to last its full term es poco probable que el gobierno complete su mandato the pregnancy reached full term fue un embarazo a términoMore example sentences
- There shall be nine staggered full terms of Regular Service on the Supreme Court, each approximately 18 years in length, with terms beginning and ending every two years in odd numbered years.
- Three full terms, being 12 years, I would see as a maximum.
- During his three full terms, Kerry has served in many Party Committees and was recently Chairman of the Committee on Small Businesses.
- 2 (at universities) período (m) lectivo del cuatrimestreMore example sentences
- You can apply two full terms worth of previous studies before starting your official pre-thesis study.
- I understand that when full term ends lectures and supervision also do so, but would hate to miss out on anything academic or crucially social in the Cambridge calendar between the two dates!
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...