Translation of full term in Spanish:
- 1 (allotted time) the government's mandate is unlikely to last its full term es poco probable que el gobierno complete su mandato the pregnancy reached full term fue un embarazo a términoExample sentences
- There shall be nine staggered full terms of Regular Service on the Supreme Court, each approximately 18 years in length, with terms beginning and ending every two years in odd numbered years.
- Three full terms, being 12 years, I would see as a maximum.
- During his three full terms, Kerry has served in many Party Committees and was recently Chairman of the Committee on Small Businesses.
- 2 (at universities) período (masculine) lectivo del cuatrimestreExample sentences
- You can apply two full terms worth of previous studies before starting your official pre-thesis study.
- I understand that when full term ends lectures and supervision also do so, but would hate to miss out on anything academic or crucially social in the Cambridge calendar between the two dates!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to