- 1 (allotted time) the government's mandate is unlikely to last its full term es poco probable que el gobierno complete su mandato the pregnancy reached full term fue un embarazo a términoMore example sentences
- There shall be nine staggered full terms of Regular Service on the Supreme Court, each approximately 18 years in length, with terms beginning and ending every two years in odd numbered years.
- Three full terms, being 12 years, I would see as a maximum.
- During his three full terms, Kerry has served in many Party Committees and was recently Chairman of the Committee on Small Businesses.
- 2 (at universities) período (m) lectivo del cuatrimestreMore example sentences
- You can apply two full terms worth of previous studies before starting your official pre-thesis study.
- I understand that when full term ends lectures and supervision also do so, but would hate to miss out on anything academic or crucially social in the Cambridge calendar between the two dates!
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.