n (pl -xies)
- 1.1 [Astron] galaxia (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (of celebrities) constelación (f), pléyade (f)
- There are reckoned to be about 400 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way.
- New planetary star systems and galaxies are being discovered almost daily.
- Or it may expand so fast that gravity could never pull galaxies together again.
More example sentences
- And he needs to be president of the Galaxy to do it.
- We realized that our Galaxy was just one of many billions of galaxies in the universe.
- On another note, this story takes place now, just in a different part of the galaxy.
- To create his galaxy of impressions, Baxter watched television avidly, even backstage between stage shows.
- The official website is now a positive galaxy of useful stuff.
- RSS-fortified radio on mobile phones opens a whole galaxy of possibilities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.