Translation of galaxy in Spanish:
noun plural -xies
- 1.1 (Astronomy)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (of celebrities)
- There are reckoned to be about 400 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way.
- New planetary star systems and galaxies are being discovered almost daily.
- Or it may expand so fast that gravity could never pull galaxies together again.
- And he needs to be president of the Galaxy to do it.
- We realized that our Galaxy was just one of many billions of galaxies in the universe.
- On another note, this story takes place now, just in a different part of the galaxy.
- To create his galaxy of impressions, Baxter watched television avidly, even backstage between stage shows.
- The official website is now a positive galaxy of useful stuff.
- RSS-fortified radio on mobile phones opens a whole galaxy of possibilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.