Translation of galaxy in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -xies)
- 1.1 [Astronomy/Astronomía] galaxia (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (of celebrities) constelación (feminine), pléyade (feminine)
- There are reckoned to be about 400 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way.
- New planetary star systems and galaxies are being discovered almost daily.
- Or it may expand so fast that gravity could never pull galaxies together again.
- And he needs to be president of the Galaxy to do it.
- We realized that our Galaxy was just one of many billions of galaxies in the universe.
- On another note, this story takes place now, just in a different part of the galaxy.
- To create his galaxy of impressions, Baxter watched television avidly, even backstage between stage shows.
- The official website is now a positive galaxy of useful stuff.
- RSS-fortified radio on mobile phones opens a whole galaxy of possibilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas