- adornar, decorar the fish comes garnished with parsley/cucumber slices el pescado viene decorado con perejil/viene con una guarnición de rodajas de pepinoMore example sentences
- Instead, garnish food with one tablespoon of chopped nuts per person.
- Thick bracelets of sweet-and-sour sautéed Spanish onion garnish the meat.
- English South Africans like to garnish their food with chutney (pickled relish).
- adorno (m), aderezo (m); (more substantial) guarnición (f) with a garnish of fresh vegetables con una guarnición de verduras frescasMore example sentences
- Ann had a jacket potato and baked beans with a salad garnish and coleslaw.
- They are used mainly in the cooking of C. and N. Europe, and are at their best in mild, creamy sauces and egg dishes, or as a garnish for soups and salads.
- On the second channel a celebrity chef added the finishing garnish to a savoury dish.