Translation of garnish in Spanish:
- the fish comes garnished with parsley/cucumber slicesel pescado viene decorado con perejil/viene con una guarnición de rodajas de pepinoExample sentences
- Instead, garnish food with one tablespoon of chopped nuts per person.
- Thick bracelets of sweet-and-sour sautéed Spanish onion garnish the meat.
- English South Africans like to garnish their food with chutney (pickled relish).
nouncountable or uncountable
- (more substantial)with a garnish of fresh vegetables
guarnición (feminine)con una guarnición de verduras frescasExample sentences
- Ann had a jacket potato and baked beans with a salad garnish and coleslaw.
- They are used mainly in the cooking of C. and N. Europe, and are at their best in mild, creamy sauces and egg dishes, or as a garnish for soups and salads.
- On the second channel a celebrity chef added the finishing garnish to a savoury dish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.