Translation of garrison in Spanish:
- 1.1 (place)Example sentences1.2 (troops)
- Three parts of the building's walls have been unearthed during excavations at the garrison, giving archaeologists enough information to map out the route of the 940-metre circuit.
- When you consider we're building 3,000 homes at the garrison, you start to realise it makes very good economical sense.
- Sensing an impending emergency, he went to his headquarters on Merdeka Square, just beside the Jakarta garrison.
- The garrisons - native troops commanded by British officers - held out and were relieved after a week of day and night assaults.
- In what towns are the largest garrisons stationed?
- The additional garrisons, Filipino troops, and effective use of the Navy all were important to expanding the reach of American military power.
- They were also allowed to garrison eight places and were given special places in all the parlements (known as chambres-mi-parties) where cases arose which involved Protestants.
- But even if we were to garrison every town and village in the country, we could neither control nor stop this process.
- It was this battle that caused the Kavanagh's to be treated so severally and had garrisoned the surrounding area so strongly and eventually led to the building of the chapel at Knockafaw as they could not build in the village.
- However, the Irish did not simply escape paying taxes at the same level as in Britain, for army regiments were garrisoned in Ireland.
- At the time the regiment was garrisoned in Ceylon we know that at least two Athy men were in the regiment's ranks.
- France garrisons a regiment of the Foreign Legion in Mayotte, as well as a naval detachment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.