Translation of gathering in Spanish:
- (meeting)(people) concurrencia (feminine)a family gatheringuna reunión familiarExample sentences
- Difficult meetings, family gatherings and so on can be chances to use your new skills.
- The auditorium will serve as a meeting place for public gatherings and academic conferences.
- I mean this is something for the people to think about and the purpose of a gathering like this is for me, through this forum, to talk directly to the people of Australia.
- (before noun)(speed/intensity)the gathering storm
en aumentola tormenta que se avecina ( or avecinaba etc)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.