Translation of gathering in Spanish:
- (meeting) reunión (feminine); (people) concurrencia (feminine) a family gathering una reunión familiarExample sentences
- Difficult meetings, family gatherings and so on can be chances to use your new skills.
- The auditorium will serve as a meeting place for public gatherings and academic conferences.
- I mean this is something for the people to think about and the purpose of a gathering like this is for me, through this forum, to talk directly to the people of Australia.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [speed/intensity] creciente, en aumento the gathering storm la tormenta que se avecina ( or avecinaba etc)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.