Translation of gem in Spanish:
- 1.1 (stone)gema (feminine)
piedra (feminine) preciosa/semipreciosaExample sentences1.2 (person) [colloquial]
tesoro (masculine) [colloquial]
- These ornaments are made in silver, and precious and semi-precious gems are used to embellish them.
- On display are approximately two hundred examples of semiprecious and precious gems, decorative stones, and outstanding pieces of jewelry.
- Members were instructed in the various settings of precious stones and gems.
joyita (feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences1.3 (wonderful example) his collection contains some real gems
en su colección hay verdaderas joyasshe came out with some real gemsdijo cosas de antología
- The cathedral is now a vibrant and living component of the cultural and religious life of Waterford city and is one of our most treasured architectural gems.
- Now you can find all of these wonderful pop gems living in a different world.
- One of the city's architectural gems is to be restored to glory by a multi-million pound revamp - but some of Manchester's oldest trees will be felled in the process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.