- 1.1 (stone) gema (feminine), piedra (feminine) preciosa/semipreciosa; (jewel) joya (feminine), alhaja (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (person) [colloquial/familiar] tesoro (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], joyita (feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences1.3 (wonderful example) joya (feminine) his collection contains some real gems en su colección hay verdaderas joyas she came out with some real gems dijo cosas de antología
- These ornaments are made in silver, and precious and semi-precious gems are used to embellish them.
- On display are approximately two hundred examples of semiprecious and precious gems, decorative stones, and outstanding pieces of jewelry.
- Members were instructed in the various settings of precious stones and gems.
- The cathedral is now a vibrant and living component of the cultural and religious life of Waterford city and is one of our most treasured architectural gems.
- Now you can find all of these wonderful pop gems living in a different world.
- One of the city's architectural gems is to be restored to glory by a multi-million pound revamp - but some of Manchester's oldest trees will be felled in the process.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.