- 1.1 [heat/light] generar; [power/gas/fumes] producir*, generarMore example sentences1.2 (create) [hostility] provocar*, generar; [interest] generar, despertar*, suscitar; [jobs/revenue] generar
More example sentences
- Solar energy is used to generate electricity through photovoltaic arrays, and to heat water by direct radiation.
- These oscillating sound waves in the traveling-wave engine drive the piston of a linear alternator that generates electricity.
- Electricity is generated by the power station during peak demand periods.
- Investing creates an asset that generates passive income such as rent on a property or profits from a business venture.
- The more Web savvy firms are more than twice as successful in generating sales and creating a better ‘customer experience’, said the report.
- It will also create jobs and generate income for the local economy.
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...