- 1.1 [Linguistics/Lingüística] generativoMore example sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] generativo
More example sentences
- During this period, he became a leading figure in US linguistics, replacing a mechanistic and behaviouristic view of language with a mentalistic and generative approach.
- Functionalism as a linguistic approach is different from generative and cognitive approaches in that it makes no claim as to the cognitive reality of the mechanisms it proposes - that matter is irrelevant to its usefulness.
- The whole question is fascinating, because generative linguists have not tended to be interested in this question.
- There are two possible methods by which this could arise: by generative reproduction via unreduced gametes or by somatic mutations.
- Each haploid cell undergoes a mitotic division to produce the generative and vegetative nuclei.
- Continuing the consideration of the influence of the generative organs in the production of insanity, I come now to puerperal insanity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.