- 1.1 [enthusiasm/interest/amazement] sincero, genuino, verdadero; [inquiry/application] serio she is a very genuine person es muy buena persona genuine callers only, please curiosos abstenerse it was a genuine misunderstanding fue realmente un malentendidoMore example sentences1.2 [leather] legítimo, auténtico; [signature/antique] auténtico a genuine Goya un Goya auténtico this caviar is the genuine article este es caviar auténtico or genuino or de verdad my first encounter with a genuine Spanish matador mi primer encuentro con un verdadero torero español
More example sentences
- Sorry to a bit all over the place but I am feeling genuine distress and anger at all of this.
- The meeting is open to all with a genuine interest in having a say in the future of their community.
- It is a shame that governments do not have the same genuine compassion shown by ordinary citizens.
- Latham is showing us all that the next election will be a genuine race, a real battle.
- I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real, genuine London bagel.
- The Real Madrid boss is one of the genuine enigmas of modern football.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.