Translation of genuine in Spanish:
- 1.1(inquiry/application)she is a very genuine persongenuine callers only, pleasees muy buena personait was a genuine misunderstandingcuriosos abstenersefue realmente un malentendidoExample sentences1.2
(signature/antique)a genuine Goyathis caviar is the genuine articleun Goya auténticomy first encounter with a genuine Spanish matadoreste es caviar auténtico or genuino or de verdadmi primer encuentro con un verdadero torero españolExample sentences
- Sorry to a bit all over the place but I am feeling genuine distress and anger at all of this.
- The meeting is open to all with a genuine interest in having a say in the future of their community.
- It is a shame that governments do not have the same genuine compassion shown by ordinary citizens.
- Latham is showing us all that the next election will be a genuine race, a real battle.
- I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real, genuine London bagel.
- The Real Madrid boss is one of the genuine enigmas of modern football.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.