- 1.1 [enthusiasm/interest/amazement] sincero, genuino, verdadero; [inquiry/application] serio she is a very genuine person es muy buena persona genuine callers only, please curiosos abstenerse it was a genuine misunderstanding fue realmente un malentendidoMore example sentences1.2 [leather] legítimo, auténtico; [signature/antique] auténtico a genuine Goya un Goya auténtico this caviar is the genuine article este es caviar auténtico or genuino or de verdad my first encounter with a genuine Spanish matador mi primer encuentro con un verdadero torero español
More example sentences
- Sorry to a bit all over the place but I am feeling genuine distress and anger at all of this.
- The meeting is open to all with a genuine interest in having a say in the future of their community.
- It is a shame that governments do not have the same genuine compassion shown by ordinary citizens.
- Latham is showing us all that the next election will be a genuine race, a real battle.
- I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real, genuine London bagel.
- The Real Madrid boss is one of the genuine enigmas of modern football.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.