Translation of genuine in Spanish:
- 1.1(inquiry/application)she is a very genuine person
serioes muy buena personagenuine callers only, pleasecuriosos abstenerseit was a genuine misunderstandingfue realmente un malentendidoExample sentences1.2
(signature/antique)a genuine Goya
- Sorry to a bit all over the place but I am feeling genuine distress and anger at all of this.
- The meeting is open to all with a genuine interest in having a say in the future of their community.
- It is a shame that governments do not have the same genuine compassion shown by ordinary citizens.
auténticoun Goya auténticothis caviar is the genuine articleeste es caviar auténtico or genuino or de verdadmy first encounter with a genuine Spanish matadormi primer encuentro con un verdadero torero españolExample sentences
- Latham is showing us all that the next election will be a genuine race, a real battle.
- I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real, genuine London bagel.
- The Real Madrid boss is one of the genuine enigmas of modern football.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.