Translation of genuine in Spanish:
- 1.1 [enthusiasm/interest/amazement] sincero, genuino, verdadero; [inquiry/application] serio she is a very genuine person es muy buena persona genuine callers only, please curiosos abstenerse it was a genuine misunderstanding fue realmente un malentendidoExample sentences1.2 [leather] legítimo, auténtico; [signature/antique] auténtico a genuine Goya un Goya auténtico this caviar is the genuine article este es caviar auténtico or genuino or de verdad my first encounter with a genuine Spanish matador mi primer encuentro con un verdadero torero español
- Sorry to a bit all over the place but I am feeling genuine distress and anger at all of this.
- The meeting is open to all with a genuine interest in having a say in the future of their community.
- It is a shame that governments do not have the same genuine compassion shown by ordinary citizens.
- Latham is showing us all that the next election will be a genuine race, a real battle.
- I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real, genuine London bagel.
- The Real Madrid boss is one of the genuine enigmas of modern football.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.