Translation of genuine in Spanish:
- 1(inquiry/application)she is a very genuine person
serioes muy buena personagenuine callers only, pleasecuriosos abstenerseit was a genuine misunderstandingfue realmente un malentendidoExample sentences
- Latham is showing us all that the next election will be a genuine race, a real battle.
- I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real, genuine London bagel.
- The Real Madrid boss is one of the genuine enigmas of modern football.
- Sorry to a bit all over the place but I am feeling genuine distress and anger at all of this.
- The meeting is open to all with a genuine interest in having a say in the future of their community.
- It is a shame that governments do not have the same genuine compassion shown by ordinary citizens.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.