- 1 (spirit) ginebra (feminine), gin (masculine) gin and tonic gin tonic (masculine) gin and it (British English/inglés británico) ginebra con vermutExample sentences
- Favor clear spirits like vodka and gin over darker-colored alcohols like whiskey, brandy or red wine.
- The quantities of the common spirits, such as gin, rum, vodka and whisky are controlled too.
- France had higher tax rates for spirits which were based on grain, such as whisky, rum, gin, and vodka, than those which were based on wine or fruit, such as cognac, Calvados, and Armagnac.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) gin rummy