Translation of glacial in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Geology/Geología] glacialExample sentences1.2 (very cold) [wind/weather] glacial; [look/stare/indifference] glacial
- Several minerals, classified as drift minerals in this article, are present in Pleistocene glacial deposits.
- These processes can be observed occurring in the near-surface at present and have also affected late Devensian and pre-late Devensian glacial deposits.
- Gypsum crystals are present, occurring in Pleistocene glacial lake beds of bluish-gray silt and clay that are exposed along the banks of the creek.
- I could see across the flood plain towards rivers of blue glacial ice cascading down from the flanks of distant mountains.
- This dispassionate view of man and nature brings an icy edge to his work, intensified by her color choice of glacial whites and gelid blues.
- We climbed slowly towards the Katantika Pass, inching towards the magnificent, glaciated summits of Presidente and Flor, their white snow tinged with glacial blue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.