- 1.1 [Geol] glacialMore example sentences1.2 (very cold) [wind/weather] glacial; [look/stare/indifference] glacial
More example sentences
- Several minerals, classified as drift minerals in this article, are present in Pleistocene glacial deposits.
- These processes can be observed occurring in the near-surface at present and have also affected late Devensian and pre-late Devensian glacial deposits.
- Gypsum crystals are present, occurring in Pleistocene glacial lake beds of bluish-gray silt and clay that are exposed along the banks of the creek.
- I could see across the flood plain towards rivers of blue glacial ice cascading down from the flanks of distant mountains.
- This dispassionate view of man and nature brings an icy edge to his work, intensified by her color choice of glacial whites and gelid blues.
- We climbed slowly towards the Katantika Pass, inching towards the magnificent, glaciated summits of Presidente and Flor, their white snow tinged with glacial blue.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...