Translation of gland in Spanish:
- 1.1 (organ)Example sentences1.2 (lymph node) my glands are swollen
tengo los ganglios inflamadosExample sentences
- It releases stimulating hormones that signal the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, ovaries and testes, directing them to produce their respective hormones.
- A CT scan, however, reveals these bones and organs as well as your pancreas, adrenal glands, ureters and blood vessels - all with a higher degree of precision.
- Hypoplasia of other organs, such as the adrenal glands, kidney, pituitary gland, and thymus, may also be attributed to tetraploidy.
- Mumps is caused by a virus and symptoms include swollen glands, pain when chewing and fever.
- Other symptoms might include swollen glands, fever, recurring sore throat, memory impairment and/or sleep problems.
- ‘My father had experienced flu-like symptoms and swollen glands for a while before diagnosis,’ Rob recalled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.