Translation of glaucous in Spanish:
- 1 (blue-green) [literary]glauco [literary]Example sentences
- Friedrich's ‘Landscape with a View of Mt Milleschauer’, possibly unfinished, is a desolate near-abstract without figures or even more than notional vegetation, in five dismal glaucous shades.
- To contrast and complement this, Helleborus argutifolius with its glaucous grey-green leaves would make a good frontage.
- And, even if the eerily atmospheric music is a trifle intrusive, the design recreates the glaucous strangeness of the fjords.
cubierto de una pelusilla verdosaExample sentences
- It is a compact bush, with dark-coloured foliage, and produces small berries having a glaucous bloom.
- Observations on glossy and glaucous plants show that the predators are more active, cover more of the plant surface, and fall less from the reduced EW Brassica and Pisurn.
- With its prostate growth habit, the ground-hugging stems of this form are clothed in glaucous foliage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.