- 1.1 (glass) vidrios (mpl), cristales (mpl) (Spain/España)More example sentences1.2 (act, job) acristalamiento (m), acristalación (f)
More example sentences
- He said such improvements might, for example, create ventilation between the inner stained glass and the protective outer glazing.
- What kind of glass should you use - normal glass or acrylic glazing?
- Double-hung windows were replaced to match the profile and leaded glazing of the originals.
- For example, using the building form to provide shelter from a noise source is preferable to installing acoustic-rated glazing.
- The noise of the traffic has forced residents to sleep at the back of their houses and install secondary glazing, costing hundreds of pounds.
- He said the roof on the new grandstand was half-completed and glazing was being installed.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.