- 1.1 (glass) vidrios (mpl), cristales (mpl) (Spain/España)More example sentences1.2 (act, job) acristalamiento (m), acristalación (f)
More example sentences
- He said such improvements might, for example, create ventilation between the inner stained glass and the protective outer glazing.
- What kind of glass should you use - normal glass or acrylic glazing?
- Double-hung windows were replaced to match the profile and leaded glazing of the originals.
- For example, using the building form to provide shelter from a noise source is preferable to installing acoustic-rated glazing.
- The noise of the traffic has forced residents to sleep at the back of their houses and install secondary glazing, costing hundreds of pounds.
- He said the roof on the new grandstand was half-completed and glazing was being installed.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.