Translation of gleam in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [metal/blade/shoes] relucir*, brillar; [eyes/hair] brillarExample sentences
- The stars gleaming and moon shining lit my way to the secluded hill as the noise of everyone behind me faded.
- A light flickered, then a red flare seemed to gleam brightly.
- As he looked at me, he flashed a seemingly perfect smile, his straight white teeth gleamed in the light.
- Silver metallic surfaces gleamed at him from every angle, a tangled heap of wires residing around five power ports in a row.
- The rich, dark, walnut surface gleamed like glass, the china and silver twinkling in the light cast from two huge candelabra.
- Smooth polished oak flooring gleamed in the afternoon light flooding in from the open windows.
- It unnerved him when she looked at him with fear gleaming in her eyes.
- Krystal looked at him once, with disappointment gleaming wetly in her eyes.
- All I ever wanted in life was to make them proud, to see them smiling at me, pride gleaming in their eyes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.