- 1.1 (worldwide) [warfare/problem] a escala mundial, global the global village la aldea mundial global warming calentamiento (masculine) global or del planetaMore example sentences1.2 (overall, comprehensive) [view/survey] global
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] global search búsqueda (feminine) global
- This is even more apparent to enterprises that compete internationally in a global economy.
- The global reach of the world wide web provides a clear advantage in rallying public opinion.
- They want to take full advantage of the Internet's connection to the global economy.
- Those studies also focused on university students, in a bid to get a global picture of the prevalence of dating violence.
- All players are not at this level, and one should look at the global picture.
- Measurements taken from these stations help to get a global picture of the magnetic field.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.