- 1.1 (worldwide) [warfare/problem] a escala mundial, global the global village la aldea mundialMore example sentences1.2 (overall, comprehensive) [view/survey] global
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] global search búsqueda (feminine) global
- This is even more apparent to enterprises that compete internationally in a global economy.
- The global reach of the world wide web provides a clear advantage in rallying public opinion.
- They want to take full advantage of the Internet's connection to the global economy.
- Those studies also focused on university students, in a bid to get a global picture of the prevalence of dating violence.
- All players are not at this level, and one should look at the global picture.
- Measurements taken from these stations help to get a global picture of the magnetic field.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the