- 1.1 [Myth] diosa (f)More example sentences1.2 (woman) diosa (f)
More example sentences
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- They adopted a synergetic approach, assimilating native deities with gods or goddesses from their own pantheon.
- At the end of the small room there was a deity figure of the goddess Nova the Water Goddess.
- One of the great screen goddesses of 1940s and 1950s Hollywood, Bacall is still strikingly handsome.
- Back in the middle 1930s the stars of the silver screen were goddesses, such as Greta Garbo.
- It takes its inspiration from early screen goddesses, but in those days it took much more bravery to face the chemicals.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.