Translation of goddess in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Mythol] diosa (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (woman) diosa (feminine)
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- They adopted a synergetic approach, assimilating native deities with gods or goddesses from their own pantheon.
- At the end of the small room there was a deity figure of the goddess Nova the Water Goddess.
- One of the great screen goddesses of 1940s and 1950s Hollywood, Bacall is still strikingly handsome.
- Back in the middle 1930s the stars of the silver screen were goddesses, such as Greta Garbo.
- It takes its inspiration from early screen goddesses, but in those days it took much more bravery to face the chemicals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.