- 1.1 [Mythology/Mitología] diosa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (woman) diosa (feminine)
More example sentences
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- They adopted a synergetic approach, assimilating native deities with gods or goddesses from their own pantheon.
- At the end of the small room there was a deity figure of the goddess Nova the Water Goddess.
- One of the great screen goddesses of 1940s and 1950s Hollywood, Bacall is still strikingly handsome.
- Back in the middle 1930s the stars of the silver screen were goddesses, such as Greta Garbo.
- It takes its inspiration from early screen goddesses, but in those days it took much more bravery to face the chemicals.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.