Translation of good-looking in Spanish:
- 1 (of looks, appearance)(man)a good-looking woman
buen mozo (esp (Latin America) )
guapo (esp (Spain) )
apuesto [literary]una mujer bonita or (esp (Spain) ) guapaExample sentences
- She was strikingly good-looking, with long, wavy, fair hair, a cute face and bulbous lips.
- It's hot, happy, sweaty and full of people determined to have a good time, and the men are pretty good-looking.
- He had long, flowing hair, he was good-looking, he had charisma in spades.
- 2 (appealing)(opportunity/offer)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.