Translation of goofball in Spanish:
noun(American English) [slang]
- 1.1 (barbiturate)Example sentences1.2 (person)
memo, (-ma) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial](before noun) (ideas/suggestions)Example sentences
- I thought goofballs disappeared along with bennies, zoot suits and Vault of Horror comics.
- Here's a little checklist to see if your fitness instructor is selling goofballs in the shower.
- In Vanishing Point, a man known only as Kowalski gets hepped up on goofballs and bets that he can drive a white Dodge Challenger muscle car from Denver to San Francisco in approximately 15 hours.
- Had not Wray come up with this magical concept, I would never have enjoyed so many hours in garages and basements with other like-minded goofballs as a teenager.
- The Folk Fest, on the other hand, has a town full of goofballs who insist that ‘headliners’ are what it needs more than anything else.
- No wonder Jim Jeffords wanted nothing to do with these goofballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.