- 1.1 (barbiturate) somnífero (m)More example sentences1.2 (person) memo, -ma (m,f) [familiar/colloquial]; (before n) [ideas/suggestions] estúpido
More example sentences
- I thought goofballs disappeared along with bennies, zoot suits and Vault of Horror comics.
- Here's a little checklist to see if your fitness instructor is selling goofballs in the shower.
- In Vanishing Point, a man known only as Kowalski gets hepped up on goofballs and bets that he can drive a white Dodge Challenger muscle car from Denver to San Francisco in approximately 15 hours.
- Had not Wray come up with this magical concept, I would never have enjoyed so many hours in garages and basements with other like-minded goofballs as a teenager.
- The Folk Fest, on the other hand, has a town full of goofballs who insist that ‘headliners’ are what it needs more than anything else.
- No wonder Jim Jeffords wanted nothing to do with these goofballs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.