Translation of goofball in Spanish:
noun/nombre(American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot]
- 1.1 (barbiturate) somnífero (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (person) memo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]; (before noun/delante del nombre) [ideas/suggestions] estúpido
- I thought goofballs disappeared along with bennies, zoot suits and Vault of Horror comics.
- Here's a little checklist to see if your fitness instructor is selling goofballs in the shower.
- In Vanishing Point, a man known only as Kowalski gets hepped up on goofballs and bets that he can drive a white Dodge Challenger muscle car from Denver to San Francisco in approximately 15 hours.
- Had not Wray come up with this magical concept, I would never have enjoyed so many hours in garages and basements with other like-minded goofballs as a teenager.
- The Folk Fest, on the other hand, has a town full of goofballs who insist that ‘headliners’ are what it needs more than anything else.
- No wonder Jim Jeffords wanted nothing to do with these goofballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a