- 1 u (blood) sangre (f) (derramada) they laid on the gore pretty thickly in the final scene hicieron la escena final bastante sangrientaMore example sentences
- I cannot just brush off scenes of violence, blood and gore, not to mention senseless killing.
- Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content, and/or strong language.
- Press scrutiny is very limited and declining, as monopolist local papers cut back; and TV news, the dominant source of local information, is far more interested in blood and gore.
- 2 c [Clothing] godet (m), pieza (f)More example sentences
- Generally, as a woman's bust size goes up, so should the gore.
- And they introduced decorative gores using extra scraps of unused leather of other material.
- This is now wrong because parachutes of different design could have gores from 60 to 180 cm wide, which will make quite a difference in parachute sizes, still having the same number of gores!
- cornear the matador was severely gored el torero sufrió una grave cornadaMore example sentences
- I've been injured by a bull in Mexico and in 1967 I was gored by a bull in France.
- Sound effects - grunts of pain, for example, when Portuguese men are gored by a bull - were added, not to mention an incongruous orchestral soundtrack.
- A farmworker suffered serious injuries when he was gored by a bull on his father's Huddersfield farm.