Translation of gradient in Spanish:
- 1.1 (slope) pendiente (feminine), cuesta (feminine), gradiente (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) a gradient of 20% o of one in five una pendiente del 20%Example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [Physics/Física] gradiente (masculine)
- By following the ridge of the city's hills, it provides tolerable gradients and avoids steep inclines, which proliferate in the city's side streets.
- Road sections which included steep gradients, major drainage structures and thick chip seal surface layers were normally excluded.
- For traffic driving east, the road descends down a gradient of 0.023 through a wooded area with trees overhanging the road on both sides.
- The abrupt changes in gradient visible in the graph are caused when the number of relevant genetic backgrounds i max changes from one integer value to the next.
- Differentiation is a method of working out the gradient of a curve - how quickly one variable changes with respect to another.
- In a moment we will demonstrate what the gradient of the curve at a point is, by examining a limiting argument.
- Distinct gradients in pressure were observed throughout the contact area.
- We observed a gradient in the depth of the selective sweep, which becomes progressively deeper as you get nearer to the gene.
- I assure you, however, I have accurately mapped the topological surface density and transitional energy gradients of the timeline in question.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.