Translation of greeting in Spanish:
- 1 (spoken) (as interjection) greetings! (archaic or humorous)¡buenas! [colloquial]Example sentences
- Theresa will be greatly missed by her many friends and neighbours as she always had a kind word and a greeting for everyone.
- Some stopped what they were doing to stare openly, others just waved or shouted a greeting and returned to work.
- Arrive a little early, make sure you're neatly dressed, and step forward with a polite greeting and handshake.
- 2 (message) (usually plural) she sends you her greetingste manda saludosbirthday/Christmas greetings
me dio recuerdos para tifeliz cumpleaños/Navidadgreetings from Londonrecuerdos (masculine plural) desde Londres(before noun) a greeting or (British also)greetings card/telegramuna tarjeta/un telegrama de felicitaciónExample sentences
- Thank you to y'all who left me birthday greetings - they made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
- With this, I'll end my first post and send you all warm greetings from cold rainy Germany.
- Birthday greetings this week go to Declan Patton, who has now reached the ripe old age of 31.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.