- 1.1 (spoken) saludo (masculine) (as interjection/como interjección) greetings! [archaic or hum] ¡buenas! [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences1.2 (message) (usually plural/generalmente en plural) she sends you her greetings te manda saludos, me dio recuerdos para ti birthday/Christmas greetings feliz cumpleaños/Navidad greetings from London recuerdos (masculine plural) desde Londres (before noun/delante del nombre) a greeting o (in British English also/en inglés británico también) greetings card/telegram una tarjeta/un telegrama de felicitación
More example sentences
- Theresa will be greatly missed by her many friends and neighbours as she always had a kind word and a greeting for everyone.
- Some stopped what they were doing to stare openly, others just waved or shouted a greeting and returned to work.
- Arrive a little early, make sure you're neatly dressed, and step forward with a polite greeting and handshake.
- Thank you to y'all who left me birthday greetings - they made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
- With this, I'll end my first post and send you all warm greetings from cold rainy Germany.
- Birthday greetings this week go to Declan Patton, who has now reached the ripe old age of 31.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.