Translation of greeting in Spanish:
- 1.1 (spoken) saludo (masculine) (as interjection/como interjección) greetings! [archaic or hum] ¡buenas! [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences1.2 (message) (usually plural/generalmente en plural) she sends you her greetings te manda saludos, me dio recuerdos para ti birthday/Christmas greetings feliz cumpleaños/Navidad greetings from London recuerdos (masculine plural) desde Londres (before noun/delante del nombre) a greeting o (in British English also/en inglés británico también) greetings card/telegram una tarjeta/un telegrama de felicitación
- Theresa will be greatly missed by her many friends and neighbours as she always had a kind word and a greeting for everyone.
- Some stopped what they were doing to stare openly, others just waved or shouted a greeting and returned to work.
- Arrive a little early, make sure you're neatly dressed, and step forward with a polite greeting and handshake.
- Thank you to y'all who left me birthday greetings - they made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
- With this, I'll end my first post and send you all warm greetings from cold rainy Germany.
- Birthday greetings this week go to Declan Patton, who has now reached the ripe old age of 31.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the