- 1.1 (spoken) saludo (masculine) (as interjection/como interjección) greetings! [archaic or hum] ¡buenas! [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences1.2 (message) (usually plural/generalmente en plural) she sends you her greetings te manda saludos, me dio recuerdos para ti birthday/Christmas greetings feliz cumpleaños/Navidad greetings from London recuerdos (masculine plural) desde Londres (before noun/delante del nombre) a greeting o (in British English also/en inglés británico también) greetings card/telegram una tarjeta/un telegrama de felicitación
More example sentences
- Theresa will be greatly missed by her many friends and neighbours as she always had a kind word and a greeting for everyone.
- Some stopped what they were doing to stare openly, others just waved or shouted a greeting and returned to work.
- Arrive a little early, make sure you're neatly dressed, and step forward with a polite greeting and handshake.
- Thank you to y'all who left me birthday greetings - they made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
- With this, I'll end my first post and send you all warm greetings from cold rainy Germany.
- Birthday greetings this week go to Declan Patton, who has now reached the ripe old age of 31.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to