- 1.1 (spoken) saludo (m) (as interj) greetings! [arch or hum] ¡buenas! [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences1.2 (message) (usu pl) she sends you her greetings te manda saludos, me dio recuerdos para ti birthday/Christmas greetings feliz cumpleaños/Navidad greetings from London recuerdos (mpl) desde Londres (before n) a greeting o (BrE also) greetings card/telegram una tarjeta/un telegrama de felicitación
More example sentences
- Theresa will be greatly missed by her many friends and neighbours as she always had a kind word and a greeting for everyone.
- Some stopped what they were doing to stare openly, others just waved or shouted a greeting and returned to work.
- Arrive a little early, make sure you're neatly dressed, and step forward with a polite greeting and handshake.
- Thank you to y'all who left me birthday greetings - they made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
- With this, I'll end my first post and send you all warm greetings from cold rainy Germany.
- Birthday greetings this week go to Declan Patton, who has now reached the ripe old age of 31.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.