- sonreír* (abiertamente o burlonamente) he grinned nervously at me me sonrió nervioso she was grinning from ear to ear sonreía de oreja a oreja to grin and bear it aguantarse we'll just have to grin and bear it tendremos que aguantarnos, habrá que aguantarseMore example sentences
- To our astonishment, Denis was grinning at us, and was even now heading in our direction.
- Walk through the tiny airport at Yap, and a small tanned youth will grin at you broadly and place a flower arrangement on your head.
- By now more than one third of the class was grinning broadly or chuckling to themselves.
- sonrisa (f); (mocking) sonrisa (f) burlona and you can take o wipe that grin off your face! ¡y no te rías! a horrible grin una mueca espantosaMore example sentences
- I sit here with a silly grin on my face, feeling like I'm the first mother in the world to watch a child grow up.
- He flashed the attendant behind the counter a dimpled grin and she smiled back warmly.
- They smiled innocently up at the men, who looked down at them with silly grins, as if they had never seen a woman before.