Translation of grinding in Spanish:
- 1 (before noun) grinding noise to come to a grinding halt o stop (vehicle)pararse or detenerse con un chirrido(plan/negotiations)
llegar a un punto muerto
- 2 2.1 (desperate) grinding povertymiseria (feminine) absoluta2.2 (strenuous) (American English) [colloquial] it was a grinding race/examla carrera/el examen me dejó molido or hecho polvo [colloquial]Example sentences
- At first glance, bi-nationalism seems to offer an attractive exit from the grinding impasse of the current conflict.
- More than 50 percent of Peru's population lives under conditions of grinding poverty.
- Although he had almost no formal education and was dogged by grinding poverty all his life, Blake managed to create a type of original language that influences English to this day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.