- 2(gripes plural)(stomach pain) retorcijones (masculine plural) or (Spain/España) retortijones (masculine plural)More example sentences
- Plenty of time for late night blogging while coping with teething, chronic gripe and insomnia from 4am feeds.
- Andres was suffering from gripe and sinus problems for a couple weeks.
- When I brought him home he slept and then he started to cry loudly and I thought he had gripe.
- [colloquial/familiar] refunfuñar [colloquial/familiar], renegar*More example sentences
- For weeks I griped and complained about the fact that my boxes hadn't arrived from England yet.
- We chunter through each day, grumbling, griping and groaning.
- They will grumble, they will gripe, they will moan about waiting lists and rotten food.