Translation of gripe in Spanish:
- 2also: gripes plural(stomach pain)retorcijones (masculine plural) or (Spain) retortijones (masculine plural)Example sentences
- Plenty of time for late night blogging while coping with teething, chronic gripe and insomnia from 4am feeds.
- Andres was suffering from gripe and sinus problems for a couple weeks.
- When I brought him home he slept and then he started to cry loudly and I thought he had gripe.
- [colloquial]Example sentences
- For weeks I griped and complained about the fact that my boxes hadn't arrived from England yet.
- We chunter through each day, grumbling, griping and groaning.
- They will grumble, they will gripe, they will moan about waiting lists and rotten food.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.