- 1 (in atomic warfare) hipocentro (masculine)More example sentences
- In fact, no bomb fragments were ever found, and no one could be sure what car or truck exploded, yet ground zero was established… with no car.
- The natural reluctance of rescuers to get close enough to ground zero after a nuclear detonation to be much use to survivors is another.
- The other day I stuck my camera out of a car window and the sound I got was like ground zero at a nuclear blast!
- 2 [History/Historia] (in New York) Ground Zero zona (feminine) cero
- 3 (starting point) punto (masculine) de partidaMore example sentences
- And then it was almost worse because then we went really down to ground zero in terms of our own emotions because we just could not believe that he would survive.
- ‘We started from ground zero,’ Wilson says in his typical American - speak.
- We got in there with a pen and a pad and started at ground zero.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.