- 1 (in atomic warfare) hipocentro (masculine)More example sentences
- In fact, no bomb fragments were ever found, and no one could be sure what car or truck exploded, yet ground zero was established… with no car.
- The natural reluctance of rescuers to get close enough to ground zero after a nuclear detonation to be much use to survivors is another.
- The other day I stuck my camera out of a car window and the sound I got was like ground zero at a nuclear blast!
- 2 [History/Historia] (in New York) Ground Zero zona (feminine) cero
- 3 (starting point) punto (masculine) de partidaMore example sentences
- And then it was almost worse because then we went really down to ground zero in terms of our own emotions because we just could not believe that he would survive.
- ‘We started from ground zero,’ Wilson says in his typical American - speak.
- We got in there with a pen and a pad and started at ground zero.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.