Translation of group captain in Spanish:
- (in RAF)Example sentences
- It ruled this increase would not affect officers of wing commander and group captain rank equivalents, noting the Remuneration Reform Project should address the salaries of these members in due course.
- More than 150 Air Force administration officers from pilot officer to group captain attended the inaugural Administration Officers' Conference at RAAF Base Williamtown on August 6-7.
- He was promoted to group captain in 1992 and, as Director Air Force Policy, negotiated the establishment of the RSAF flying school at RAAF Base Pearce.
Definition of group captain in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to