Translation of grouping in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (arrangement)modo (masculine) de agruparExample sentences1.2 countable (association)
- Although this traditional grouping is geographically convenient, it may obscure a far more complex picture of interrelationships.
- The value of disciplinary grouping is that, at least at its best, people with real and specific competence are in control.
- Cooperative learning techniques, including heterogeneous grouping, are a central component of this approach to developing literacy skills.
- That there are factional groupings within the Liberals comes as no surprise.
- They were also the focal point of the community, bringing people together to form new social groupings.
- It can lead to extremists and it can lead to humans bonding together in extreme groupings and it can also lead to mistrust on a grand scale.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than