- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (arrangement) colocación (feminine), modo (masculine) de agruparMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (association) agrupación (feminine)
More example sentences
- Although this traditional grouping is geographically convenient, it may obscure a far more complex picture of interrelationships.
- The value of disciplinary grouping is that, at least at its best, people with real and specific competence are in control.
- Cooperative learning techniques, including heterogeneous grouping, are a central component of this approach to developing literacy skills.
- That there are factional groupings within the Liberals comes as no surprise.
- They were also the focal point of the community, bringing people together to form new social groupings.
- It can lead to extremists and it can lead to humans bonding together in extreme groupings and it can also lead to mistrust on a grand scale.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...