Translation of grouping in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (arrangement) colocación (feminine), modo (masculine) de agruparExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (association) agrupación (feminine)
- Although this traditional grouping is geographically convenient, it may obscure a far more complex picture of interrelationships.
- The value of disciplinary grouping is that, at least at its best, people with real and specific competence are in control.
- Cooperative learning techniques, including heterogeneous grouping, are a central component of this approach to developing literacy skills.
- That there are factional groupings within the Liberals comes as no surprise.
- They were also the focal point of the community, bringing people together to form new social groupings.
- It can lead to extremists and it can lead to humans bonding together in extreme groupings and it can also lead to mistrust on a grand scale.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.