Translation of guttural in Spanish:
- 1.1 (from the throat) [voice/language] guturalExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [consonant] velar
- It seemed the werewolf was on the verge of talking, but all that escaped its throat was a guttural growl.
- And in 1995, the blind musician became the first American ever to compete in an unusual contest of multi-harmonic - and highly guttural - throat singing.
- Deep guttural growls came from the alleyway, as well as fearful whimpering.
- His speech has the guttural accent of his native Germany.
- The incorporation of guttural sounds and shouts appeared as honest and spontaneous reactions to his movement.
- After months of therapy, she recovered physically and could make guttural sounds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the