Translation of habitation in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (occupancy) [formal]unfit for human habitationExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable (dwelling) [literary] 1.3 countable (settlement) (Anthropology, Archaeol)
- But due to fragmentation and increased human habitation, the big cat's habitat has shrunk further.
- We could only wonder, for there is a lot of landscape out there and not too many signs of human habitation.
- Four hours had passed, and barren mountain after barren mountain still lay ahead, the only sign of human habitation being a couple of tiny isolated dwellings.
- A decade or so before there used to be fewer fishermen houses but now the habitations have become much more sprawling.
- Fashioned after Indian lodges, the habitations were made out of thick, tanned skins stretched over a pole structure ten feet or so in diameter.
- It is divided into departments that are subdivided into arrondissements, communes, commune sectionals, and habitations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.