- [Computing/Informática] [colloquial/familiar] pirata informático, (masculine, feminine), hacker (masculine and feminine) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- If you're accessing the Internet without properly securing your computer, hackers can gain illegal access to your files-often without your knowledge.
- The worm opens a backdoor onto infected computers which allows hackers to gain access.
- If run, a remote access component allows hackers to gain remote access to infected computers.
- While some home users, hackers and hobbyists have switched to Linux or other Open Source software, businesses seem to have been more cautious.
- The program is innovative, clever, a pleasure to work with and one of the rare open-source projects designed with end users, not just hackers, in mind.
- Although the software is generally excellent, it requires an experienced UNIX / web/database hacker to use and modify it.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.