- 1.1 (for food)Example sentences1.2 (for laundry)
cesto (masculine) or canasto (masculine) de la ropaExample sentences
- Marlon convinces him that it's only jealousy and then asks him to help him carry the picnic hamper.
- Andreas has made many wonderful items in his few years as a basket maker including creels, potato baskets, Moses baskets, turf baskets, picnic hampers, etc.
- Spectators were asked to leave items not required during their trip, including picnic hampers and bags, outside.
- If this house is later sold to someone who doesn't need the additional room to accommodate a wheelchair, it can be nicely used for laundry hampers or wicker storage baskets.
- In a shared room you do want to make it as easy as possible for the kids to keep the room organized, so a couple of brightly-colored toy bins and laundry hampers are in order.
- He used it as a remote eavesdropping device, tucked beneath beds and hidden in laundry hampers, capturing closed-door confessions and seizing suburban secrets.
- we were hampered by a lack of informationnuestra tarea se vio obstaculizada por la falta de informaciónExample sentences
- It is for the younger generation to liberate the nation from the fetters hampering its progress.
- The police organised several cranes to tow away vehicles in the area that were hampering the movement of the fire fighters.
- The second rower's time in Sydney has not all gone smoothly, with injury hampering his progress at the club he joined in 2000.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than