- dificultar we were hampered by a lack of information nuestra tarea se vio obstaculizada por la falta de informaciónMore example sentences
- It is for the younger generation to liberate the nation from the fetters hampering its progress.
- The police organised several cranes to tow away vehicles in the area that were hampering the movement of the fire fighters.
- The second rower's time in Sydney has not all gone smoothly, with injury hampering his progress at the club he joined in 2000.
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.
- 1.1 (for food) cesta (f), canasta (f)More example sentences1.2 (for laundry) cesto (m) or canasto (m) de la ropa
More example sentences
- Marlon convinces him that it's only jealousy and then asks him to help him carry the picnic hamper.
- Andreas has made many wonderful items in his few years as a basket maker including creels, potato baskets, Moses baskets, turf baskets, picnic hampers, etc.
- Spectators were asked to leave items not required during their trip, including picnic hampers and bags, outside.
- If this house is later sold to someone who doesn't need the additional room to accommodate a wheelchair, it can be nicely used for laundry hampers or wicker storage baskets.
- In a shared room you do want to make it as easy as possible for the kids to keep the room organized, so a couple of brightly-colored toy bins and laundry hampers are in order.
- He used it as a remote eavesdropping device, tucked beneath beds and hidden in laundry hampers, capturing closed-door confessions and seizing suburban secrets.