- (of person) ligamento (masculine) de la corva; (of horse) tendón (masculine) del corvejón or jarreteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The lift is actually performed by the leg muscles (quadriceps, hamstrings, and gluteus maximus) on the way up.
- You must squat to build a symmetrical sexy lower body with a balance between the quadriceps and the hamstrings and gluteus maximus.
- Your gluteus maximus and hamstrings are powerful hip extensors that are activated whenever you stand, sit or step up.
- Do not run down the rear of the leg when nearing the hock as it is easy to cut the hamstring and cause lameness.
- They can go to the neck and slice the jugular vein and carotid artery; they can cut the hamstring above the hock; they can cut the band on top of the neck.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (past tense & past participle/pasado y participio pasado -strung /ˈhæmstrʌŋ/)
- 1.1 (render powerless) (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) I was hamstrung: I couldn't help them estaba atado de pies y manos: no podía ayudarlos the project was hamstrung by lack of funds el proyecto se vio frustrado por falta de fondos 1.2 [horse] cortarle el tendón del corvejón or jarrete a
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the