- 1.1 (ironmongery) ferretería (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) hardware dealer ferretero, (masculine, feminine) hardware store ferretería (f), mercería (f) (Chile)More example sentences1.2 (equipment, machinery) equipo (m), maquinaria (f) military hardware armamento (masculine)
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] hardware (m), soporte (m) físico, equipo (m)
- They aren't expensive and are sold by DIY shops, hardware stores and locksmiths.
- Chris and her brother Jim run it alongside the grocery business, hardware store and fishing tackle shop.
- Retail products range from work wear and lawn and garden supplies to hardware and pet foods.
More example sentences
- The reliability of military equipment and hardware is also on a steady decline.
- Global politics shift, military hardware and strategies are tried and tested and new forms of protest emerge.
- Yet for all the talk of military hardware and holy war, little time is devoted to what happens if it goes wrong.
- This avoids the complications that often result from putting old hardware into new equipment.
- The development and testing of the Alarm hardware was a lengthy and challenging process.
- It has put in - for free - Wi-Fi hardware equipment in a slew of hotels around Ireland.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...