Translation of hardware in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ironmongery) ferretería (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (equipment, machinery) equipo (masculine), maquinaria (feminine) military hardware armamento (masculine)
Example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] hardware (masculine), soporte (masculine) físico, equipo (masculine)
- They aren't expensive and are sold by DIY shops, hardware stores and locksmiths.
- Chris and her brother Jim run it alongside the grocery business, hardware store and fishing tackle shop.
- Retail products range from work wear and lawn and garden supplies to hardware and pet foods.
- The reliability of military equipment and hardware is also on a steady decline.
- Global politics shift, military hardware and strategies are tried and tested and new forms of protest emerge.
- Yet for all the talk of military hardware and holy war, little time is devoted to what happens if it goes wrong.
- This avoids the complications that often result from putting old hardware into new equipment.
- The development and testing of the Alarm hardware was a lengthy and challenging process.
- It has put in - for free - Wi-Fi hardware equipment in a slew of hotels around Ireland.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.