- 1 u [Agr] tamo (m)More example sentences
- I had hayseed in my hair, and I think Rock had a little in his hair, too.
- 2 c (AmE) [slang/argot] yokelMore example sentences
- This confederation of hayseeds took control of North Dakota after World War I.
- TV has yet to yield a Canadian urban aesthetic that broadly appeals to all us former hayseeds who are drawn to urban hubs.
- The Savage family consists of a bunch of stubborn hayseeds that get real angry when crossed.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.