- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Agriculture/Agricultura] tamo (masculine)More example sentences
- I had hayseed in my hair, and I think Rock had a little in his hair, too.
- 2 countable/numerable (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot] yokelMore example sentences
- This confederation of hayseeds took control of North Dakota after World War I.
- TV has yet to yield a Canadian urban aesthetic that broadly appeals to all us former hayseeds who are drawn to urban hubs.
- The Savage family consists of a bunch of stubborn hayseeds that get real angry when crossed.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.