Translation of hayseed in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (Agriculture)tamo (masculine)Example sentences
- I had hayseed in my hair, and I think Rock had a little in his hair, too.
- 2 countable (American English) [slang] → yokelExample sentences
- This confederation of hayseeds took control of North Dakota after World War I.
- TV has yet to yield a Canadian urban aesthetic that broadly appeals to all us former hayseeds who are drawn to urban hubs.
- The Savage family consists of a bunch of stubborn hayseeds that get real angry when crossed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.