Translation of hayseed in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Agric] tamo (masculine)Example sentences
- I had hayseed in my hair, and I think Rock had a little in his hair, too.
- 2 countable/numerable (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot] yokelExample sentences
- This confederation of hayseeds took control of North Dakota after World War I.
- TV has yet to yield a Canadian urban aesthetic that broadly appeals to all us former hayseeds who are drawn to urban hubs.
- The Savage family consists of a bunch of stubborn hayseeds that get real angry when crossed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.