Translation of horrible in Spanish:
- 1.1 (causing horror)Example sentences1.2 (very unpleasant, nasty) I've a horrible feeling we didn't invite the Smiths
Mummy, Peter's being horrible to metengo la horrible sensación de que nos olvidamos de invitar a los SmithExample sentences
- She will never be able to forget it, never be free from the horrible memory that this attack will leave her with.
- The horrible memory had temporarily overtaken her but now she was back in reality.
- I think we are all waiting for someone to wake us and say it was just a horrible nightmare.
- While in hospital he was given build-up drinks which he disliked, and the food was horrible.
- Everybody always used to eat porridge in Scotland and then we went onto the horrible sugary cereals.
- It was a horrible gameshow in which the contestants' children were put in danger as their price of entry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the