- 1.1 (causing horror) [crime/disease/sight] horrible, horrorosoMore example sentences1.2 (very unpleasant, nasty) horrible, horroroso, espantoso I've a horrible feeling we didn't invite the Smiths tengo la horrible sensación de que nos olvidamos de invitar a los Smith Mummy, Peter's being horrible to me mamá, Peter es muy malo conmigo
More example sentences
- She will never be able to forget it, never be free from the horrible memory that this attack will leave her with.
- The horrible memory had temporarily overtaken her but now she was back in reality.
- I think we are all waiting for someone to wake us and say it was just a horrible nightmare.
- While in hospital he was given build-up drinks which he disliked, and the food was horrible.
- Everybody always used to eat porridge in Scotland and then we went onto the horrible sugary cereals.
- It was a horrible gameshow in which the contestants' children were put in danger as their price of entry.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)