Translation of hosanna in Spanish:
- hosanna (masculine)Example sentences
- In this pericope there is no donkey colt, no crowd of pilgrims shouting praises, no waving of palm branches, no hosannas.
- They sing of the profundity of affliction and of the complexity of God's ultimate grace, and they offer wild and glorious hosannas in such a way that testifies to the hope offered by God's infinite love.
- They shouted hosannas and waved palm branches as Jesus the hoped-for warrior king, the overthrower of Rome, the savior of the world - rode in on a donkey.
- hosannaExample sentences
- I'd parked on Beacon Hill, on the edge, so it gave us a little evening walk - always nice - and then we found the car - found no ticket - hosannah!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.